Today is a good day, let’s enjoy it together. Christmas in Leigh Square Festival runs all day 10am-8pm.
Live seasonal entertainment including:
- 1 pm – Scrooge Horns – a premier sax trio to fill the square with funky holiday music.
- 2 pm – Silver Chord Choir: Get in the holiday spirit with this local choir, which regularly performs throughout the community.
- 3:00 – 4:45 pm – Beauty Shop Dolls: A vocal harmony group with a charming, colourful take on the swinging classics to fun retro arrangements of today’s best music. These dolls know how to woo any crowd.
- 1-5 pm – Hot chocolate and treats outdoors by the bandshell (courtesy of the Port Coquitlam Business Improvement Association)
- 4:45 pm – Lighting ceremony at the bandshell: Come together and light up Leigh Square and City Hall.
- 10am – 6 pm – Food trucks including
- Kara’s Crepes (Friday and Saturday)
- Mike’s Perfect Perogy’s
- Kampong – Taste of Malaysia
- Hugs by Mollie
Check out all the amazing events here
Families can shop local for the holidays at the Winter Artisan Market, take part in the official lighting of Leigh Square ceremony, holiday craft making, face painting, music and entertainment as well as get their photo taken with Santa. The weekend also kicks off the 6th Annual PoCo Heritage Christmas Tree Festival inviting the public to vote for their favourite tree.
Today is a good day, let’s enjoy it together. Christmas in Leigh Square Festival runs all day 10am-8pm. Check out all the amazing events here https://t.co/vn66wnmHyF #CityofPoCo #PortCoquitlam #PoCoWinterintheCity
Looking for a unique gift to get a loved one? Come check out our Winter Artisan Market – open til 8 today and tomorrow from 10-6 at Christmas in Leigh Square! Full schedule available at https://t.co/FWxn46ZHeR #winterinpoco #portcoquitlam https://t.co/6rKtCPjU4N